Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A little worried....

I was really beginning to get worried.
This kid poops in the pantry and eats in the bathroom......
(this is what I found after I told Macks he couldn't eat his Rice Krispie Treat BEFORE dinner......he even got himself a little glass of water to wash it all down....)

UNTIL LAST NIGHT.....
When the magic happened. Poop IN the potty IN the bathroom!!


HALLELUJAH!!
(sorry babe....I know you are appalled that I'm posting the poop pictures....but at least I turned them black and white so the contrast of the poop on the hot pink toilet bowl isn't so drastic!! ;)-

When Madden finds out this morning that Macks got "potty money" (as in a nickle and a penny....we are high rollers over here) he asks,

"So...do I get paid when I go poop?"
"No...you do not."
"WHY? That's not fair!"
"Yes it is....Macks is little...he's just learning....he needs incentives to help him."
"Well, what if I started pooping in my pants.....THEN would you pay me when I poop in the toilet?"

I couldn't even respond....the laughter wouldn't stop.

10 comments:

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

I want to send Porter over to your house and you can potty train him. He wont even go anywhere NEAR the bathroom "I hate bafrooooooom"

Elizabeth said...

Natalie likes to complain about Cameron getting treats but she has never offered to go in her pants to get the treats. Love Maddens thinking. Way to go Macks!

Kelly E. said...

This is sooo funny! He is the BEST!

Carly Knibbe said...

The pictures of macks with his thumbs up are adorable! haha and Madden kills me. I can't stop laughing at that conversation!

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

I can just imagine Madden having that conversation with you. He is going to be O.K. in this life. Congrats to Macks! The pantry is going to smell a whole lot better now.

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

Oh, I forgot to add, "We really didn't need to see the pictures. I'm pretty sure we would all believe you without them and it would have been better to let our imaginations run wild."

Tiffany W. said...

You so nasty!! ;) And I have totally have had that SAME conversation with Connor over the potty treats with Eli! Gotta love it! :)

Cooper Family said...

What is your secret? Everson won't poop in the potty. HELP!

Jill said...

Nice pix....poor Macks was probably just trying to hold his breath and sanity while you took them! Good boy for going in the potty finally! We've just started letting Spencer get used to having it in the bathroom, and it's going to be an interesting ride I can tell!

Cambry said...

By the looks of his achievement, Macks needs a liitle more fiber in his diet.
kidding.
Good boy!