Oh please Lindsizzle... blame it on us. Dave and I wanted to bang our wiimotes against the couch as we beat Super Mario, but someone wouldn't let us :(
Suhweet!! At least it wasn't you guys shooting off the illegal stuff at midnight and screaming through the neighborhood!! Looks like you had a great night!!
I totally always hit pots and pans together as a kid. I loved it... and wanted to do it this year. BUt I think everyone at the Washburn home thought i was nuts! :)
6 comments:
haha! my family did the same thing when i was growing up! then even turned the clocks forward ;)
how cute!
and btw, i wanted to bang pots and pans at midnight, but dave, colter, and jill didn't want to!!!!! i should have come to your house...
Oh please Lindsizzle... blame it on us. Dave and I wanted to bang our wiimotes against the couch as we beat Super Mario, but someone wouldn't let us :(
ha ha we did the same thing!
Dang I love that little guy. Tell your hubby thank you for my text-it made my night!
Suhweet!! At least it wasn't you guys shooting off the illegal stuff at midnight and screaming through the neighborhood!! Looks like you had a great night!!
Love Macks in that clip. Too cute!!
I totally always hit pots and pans together as a kid. I loved it... and wanted to do it this year. BUt I think everyone at the Washburn home thought i was nuts! :)
Post a Comment