Thursday, December 31, 2009

CHRISTMAS MORNING

MAGICAL
That's all I have to say.
I love Christmas morning....the smiles, the laughter, the wide eyes, the excitement.

We have a family tradition of the boys waking mom and dad up by standing at the bottom of our bed and singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and then taking a picture at the top of the stairs.

(with that grin on her face after being woken up at 7:15am you would think Marley actually had a clue what was going on....)


And they're OFF.....

Oh wait...mom made them stop by the tree for ONE more picture....




Marley loved her new doll stroller.....


until she found her candy cane in her stocking....then everything else was no longer worthwhile.


Later in the morning we had Uncle Mike, Aunt Courtney, Uncle Tim, Aunt Janessa, Grandma Lyn, and Great Grandpa Jake over for more fun!

You all missed out! A "Jingle Bells" duet by Mason and Uncle Mike. Music to your ears I tell you!! ;)- Nothing like a fresh new guitar player and a rusty old accordion player!!


You've never met a better trooper than Grandpa Jake. He'll go any where or do any thing....AND he can sleep any where too! ;)-


Marley and Grandma Lyn just hanging out...


Love the in-laws! Thanks for coming guys!
Holidays are just better WITH you!


1 comment:

Caddy Haycock said...

Your kids have REAL smiles on their faces in these pictures ha ha! No more forced, fake ones. Christmas morning is the best as a little kid..I definitely miss it. Maybe next year I'll come to your house-for all the excitement:) Love your cute family!