Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Marley says "Thank You"....



to her Aunt May May for making her the cutest
brown crocheted flower headband ever!
AND to Nani for the cutest striped outfit ever!
This girl has too many people wrapped around her finger.
What a lucky girl!

5 comments:

Curry said...

She loves me the mostest.... I'm DEFINITELY wrapped around her finger.

Tiffany W. said...

Where are Miss May's darling chubby cheeks!??! I don't see them in these pictures... stop being such a bad mom and start feeding your baby girl! She can not be growing up already!

Cailey & Brady said...

YES she loves her aunt may may the best she is adorable i love you marley may!

sophie weichers said...

ahhhh she is sooo cute!

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

And I'm especially thankful for Papa who pays for all this stuff! I love him most of all.

Love,

Marly