Yay Mason! Great job! And great job parents ;)
Bill, did he just pass you up in scouts?Just kidding. Way to go, Mason. Keep up the good work!
I made it to Tenderfoot. I have no idea where that is, but that's as far as I got.
Mace,Keep going. Digger only made it to Tenderfoot, but I was a second class scout. I like to think I was a first class second class scout though! One day I want to attend your Eagle court of honor just like I did for your uncle Cody. Congrats buddy! Love, Papa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay Mason! Great job! And great job parents ;)
Bill, did he just pass you up in scouts?
Just kidding. Way to go, Mason. Keep up the good work!
I made it to Tenderfoot. I have no idea where that is, but that's as far as I got.
Mace,
Keep going. Digger only made it to Tenderfoot, but I was a second class scout. I like to think I was a first class second class scout though! One day I want to attend your Eagle court of honor just like I did for your uncle Cody. Congrats buddy!
Love,
Papa
Post a Comment