Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Sunday

My kids "love" (as in HATE) posing for pictures these days....so our smiles are sort of on the fake side....and there is nothing better than that "awkward big front teeth" stage! ;)-
I love these kids and I feel so blessed that they are mine.





4 comments:

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

SO CUTE!! Are marley's shoes on the wrong feet? HAHAHA?

WRYUN said...

Adorable! Love that awkward front teeth pic. Everyone has to have it, but man, don't you wish you could pass it up??

Chiara said...

hahaha! Jennie, I totally thought Marley's shoes were on the wrong feet too! Right after I took this picture I looked at it and was like, "What in the world!?!?" So I checked...and they WERE on the RIGHT feet....I think she was just doing some weird thing with her feet...I don't know?!?? Funny that you'd notice

Aislinn said...

cute cute cute!!!