Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

We joined the Haycock side of the family for our traditional Christmas Eve Pizza Party. We all got our new pajamas from Nani and Papa and enjoyed opening our gifts from each other.


The boys got new D.S. games that they can't put down....



Macks was thrilled with his new "broooom brooom"....



And Marley loved her new dolly.
(mostly she just liked to eat it, bang its head on the floor, or feed it to Otis)


(This one is for you Uncle Cody. You would be so happy to know that Marley LOVES Otis...and more importantly...he loves her and is so kind, gentle, and good to her. I knew you'd be proud!)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Nice to see all the presents were a hit. Now if I could just train my children to be as gentle to babies as Cody trained Otis, we'd be in good shape!

mIcHeLLe said...

so cute! Love the jammies :)

WRYUN said...

Love your jammers too!! We got Spencer's at Old Navy this year. I absolutely love them and am considering buying them in bigger sizes....