Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Honest Abe....aka Madden

The other day I was putting up some live greenery throughout my house to add to the Christmas decorations. It was dinner time and I had a few (like all 4) very whiny children that needed some attention. So I grabbed all the remaining greenery off the floor that didn't have a "home" yet ( and that Marley was trying to eat) and put it up on this end table and left it there for a little while. (okay, so maybe like 3 days, but who's counting?)

Yesterday Madden says to me,
"Umm Mom, sorry to break it to you.....but I think you went a little overboard with the green stuff on this table."

To Madden: Sorry to break it to you, but I think you are hilarious and I'm glad you are mine! XOXOX

12 comments:

Cailey & Brady said...

haha oh how i love mad man he is the best!

Jill said...

Ha ha I love this! Thanks for the laugh :)

mIcHeLLe said...

ha!!!! that is AWESOME!!! Gosh Mom...so cute!!

Carly Knibbe said...

that kid never fails to make me laugh! so funny!

Tiffany W. said...

Seriously... way over kill! Glad Madden had the balls to tell you! ;)

Caddy Haycock said...

Ha ha ha! He is too funny:)

The Holverson Family said...

Your family picture is so CUTE! Thanks for coming last night. It was a great night!

MF said...

What did you say back to the boy? That is really funny. And good for him for speaking up. ;)

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

I'll tell ya, my Madster is one of the neatest kids around. I get a kick of that kid. He always has something funny to say.

Love ya MadMan!

Papa

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog - you crack me up! Yes, you have came to my mind many times since i found out I was having boy #3. Actually that is what i was so sad about... if I do get a girl, she will not have a sister because I DON"T want 5 kids! I just got to let it go. Are you thinking you will try to get a sister for Marley... maybe you will inspire me :)

Anonymous said...

I was logged into the wrong email. The last post if from me - Kristin.

Anonymous said...

haha! what a little cutie!

i hope my kids are like yours--and you make being a mom look really fun.