Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

I always get stuck cleaning out the guts.
WHY?
It's not like I LIKE it!!
My boys (all of them) hate touching the guts....
Marley on the other hand...
would clean out all the pumpkins if I'd let her.
Maybe next year when she doesn't have a cast on her arm....

Anyhow - Hurray for gross pumpkins!
And hurray for the dumbest holiday ever!

Mason and Madden put their
pumpkins together and made a pumpkin-man

Macks had SERIOUS plans....
that he drew out on paper...
and made me follow EXACTLY
.

One BIG eye, one little eye, and a smiley face....

Marley tried with all of her heart to get guts in her cast,
and knife wounds on herself....and everyone else.

And yes....
we carved our pumpkins in our Saturday morning ghetto-ness...

5 comments:

Jill said...

Awesome....I'm too lazy to even carve the pumpkins this year. I think we're going to draw a face on it with a marker. Love the new family pic on here!!

Lindsey Anderson said...

That is hilarious about the guts! And I too love the new family picture! I think it needs to be put up on billboards now :)

Jill said...

Ahh haha I can't stop laughing at the picture of Macks showing you his little drawing of what the pumpkin should look like. Man, love your kids! And you too, of course :)

Tiffany W. said...

Where's the tongue sticking out? Macks' pumpkin CLEARLY shows a tongue! ;)-

Mason's and Madden's pumpkin man may just be the coolest thing I have ever seen! Totally going to copy that one next year! :)

theolsonfamily said...

ha, we did the same thing! looks like fun, and I love Mason and Madden's pumpkin!