Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN

ARMY GUY #1




ARMY GUY #2


ARMY GUY #3



GRENADE #1

GRENADE: A little thingy that
destroys everything in its path
(not Websters definition, but a good one nevertheless...and totally fitting)

If you think I'm a horrible mother for making my daughter a grenade....
don't waste your time telling me.
My sisters have done enough of that.
After her debut as a football last year,
and now a grenade this year....
my sisters have claimed to have all rights, ownership,
and "say" as to her costume next year.
(I say...be my guest!!)

And please....like a princess or a fairy or anything "girly"
would look half as cute with her purple cast as a grenade!
(or be half as fitting)
It was as if she planned the fall down the stairs...
....just to get the cast....
to complete her costume.

I don't think anyone could look at this last picture
and say that Marley didn't deserve to be a grenade.....
As always....anything cute, creative, hand-made, or worth praise....should go to my mom. She is the brains and the work behind it all!

6 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

Those are some fantastic costumes and some darn cute kids too!

Tiffany W. said...

They look awesome!! Especially Marley!!!

Mike and Chelsi said...

love the grenade... she has 3 older brothers she needs to be a grenade haha!! so cute!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

oh man, marley's costume... ROCKS!! Amelie and her would be tweedle dee and tweedle crazy. I can only imagine the trouble they would create together.

Lars said...

Love, love, love. I say very fitting, cute and funny.

Aislinn said...

soooooo funny and so very cute!