
I love this picture that I took of these two
We spent one day just playing in Connecticut.
We went to Westport and touched the
We had a muffin from "Crumbs" and all I can say is YUMMMM!
I got in trouble for taking a picture inside the store...
"company policy" I guess...LAME if you ask me...
~The next day we headed into New York City to play for the day~
Waiting for the train to take us from Ct to NY

Inside Grand Central Station
Jumping for joy over the sight of The Statue of Libery
Really I just love action shots.
I think everyone looks better in action shots! :) TRY IT!
Bill and I found our families tavern....hahah!
Just a city shot in front of my favorite Pizza looking building...
Judd's brother treated us all to a DELICIOUS lunch at
Hill Country Barbecue.
It was melt in your mouth good!
THANK YOU COLTON!
Ohhh - Central Park. How I love you!
Carly and I just HAD to run Pheobe style (from FRIENDS)
down the path in honor of our BFF Pheobe! :)
After walking ALL day....we were pooped!
And we won't mention the blisters on our feet....
We finally got to the part of the day I was looking forward to the very most....
There is nothing...and I repeat, NOTHING better than a
Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider AT the Times Square location.
I don't know what it is they do at that store...
but I swear they spike it with SOMETHING ;)-


Our favorite part of the day was sitting in Times Square
sipping on my cider....and watching the action.
Infact, I think I'll just catch the red-eye back there tonight
grab me another one, then catch the next flight back home....
who wants to come with me?




11 comments:
The leaves are amazing. And no kids? I love the Fraunce spelling. I think you should consider a change.
count me in.
What a fun mini vacation. I'm glad you were able to get away with Bill for a few days. So fun! I've never been to NY, and BOTH of my sisters have been (and they're YOUNGER than me)!! How does that happen? I'm still patiently awaiting my NYC trip.
Glad you fun, love your pictures, you crack me up!
You totally made me proud by running Pheobe style down central park! What a fabulous idea! Why didn't we think of that last time instead of doing cartwheels? ;)-
meeeee!!
I'm with Shayna, pick me, pick me.
Oh man, those caramel apple ciders are my winter weakness! Looks like a fab time! I have been wanting to move back East for so long! Never an excuse though, but if I did, you'd better believe I'd be running my little Phoebe heart out!
Ohhhh! My sister is serving a missions in Hartford, CT. She says it is just beautiful! Also I LOVE NY!! I also LOVE carmel apple cider. I am jealous.
What a SaWeeet Sista & hubs trip! Super jealous...rock on Chiara...rock ON.
Oh i loveeed this trip. Lets go back ASAP!
Listen girls, I know you two well enough to know that that wasn't a Phoebe run, that is simply how you two run. Chiara, you swing your arms out wide and kick your feet out; and Carly kicks herself in the butt with the heels of her shoes when she runs and her hands flop around. Now when Curry runs, she flaps her wings. You are all tards, but you are my tards and I love you lots.
Post a Comment