Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Things I hate....

Disclaimer...
hate is bad word. In our house we aren't allowed to use the word hate when we are talking about another human being. On the other hand...it is totally appropriate to use when you are talking about THINGS.

I HATE.....
* waking up to an alarm clock.

* when I put on my skinny jeans BEFORE my socks.

* when Marley has to be ON my lap whenever I'm on the computer. (I know, I'm totally mean...but I really do hate it)

* when Bill asks me to cook something "with love."

* when I shower and there isn't HOT ( as in scalding hot) water.

* when people do things slowly. I would be a much happier person if people would just move with a purpose and do things with the quickness. (ah hum - Bill and my children)

* shopping in stores that have super loud music

* when I have all the ingredients, EXCEPT FOR ONE, when I'm trying to make something. (withOUT love of course....)

* when children have dried food or boogers all over their face.
(you are more than welcome to borrow a wipe...)

* when I have to wake up in the middle of the night to go pee.

* when adults act like they are in Jr. High
(you all know what I mean....)

* being forced to listen to any kind of rap/R&B music

* when my children do everything and anything possible to delay bed time

* when Bill tells me he'll pay me a dollar to smell his arm pit

THE END

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Eric doesn't like having to shower after me cause I always have the water as hot as it can go. And who acts like they are in jr. high? I mean seriously maybe my MiaMaids that are in jr high, but no one else I know. Oh and how do you get spaces between your lines. I can never do that. When I type it I space but then when I post it they are magically gone. Please send me a speedy email with the directions. Now back to making my dinner with love. I think that is the ingredient you are missing.

Carly Knibbe said...

Haha you kill me. I totally agree with the one where people do things slow though! Can't stand slow people

Jill said...

I hate that you can fit in to skinny jeans.

Jill said...

Ditto on the skinny jeans! I guess we can all fit into them, there's just some of us who shouldn't....I love the list, and agree with so many of them! Especially the boogers/food on the kids faces, don't you just want to walk up and wash it off?

mIcHeLLe said...

Chiara...just pull your socks up over the bottom of your jeans...you know...tuck the jeans in your socks? I think I need alist like this...but I also need certain people that I write about to read it.

Thompson Family said...

You are so funny! I am sure you like to shop at Abercrombie where you can smell and heat it across the street! I am type A too and wish people would just hurry UP!

Tiffany W. said...

Why so much hate Chiara? Quit hatin!!!

Unknown said...

I also love skin melting showers.

Lindsay Conover said...

Oh how i needed a laugh- you are the greatest! Nicely done!