Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bill had a birthday, shout hurray!!

We didn't do anything too exciting.
Bill's grandpa died the morning of his birthday....
so it was kind of a bittersweet day.
Our wonderful friends came to the rescue and
took all four kids so Bill and I could enjoy
a delicious dinner together in peace.
(Thanks Kel and B!)
We love our dad!!

We did cut the boys shaggy mops off!
When Macks saw them he yelled,
"Oh my gosh, you guys are new humans!"

New humans indeed!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Awwwww, what a hard thing to have happen on your b-day! Looks like he led a great life though! Happy Birthday Bill!! Your kiddos look so cute!

Tiffany W. said...

LOL! New humans! that is hilarious!

So sorry to hear about Bill's dad... and on his birthday too! So sad! poor guy. Give him our condolences. (I probably spelled that word wrong!:)

Kelly E. said...

What a darling picture! Love ya!

Carly Knibbe said...

Haha oh my I love macks