Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gonna be a good day

I had a LOOOOONG day yesterday.
Woke up at 3:30am,
went to bed at midnight.....
only to wake up again this morning at 3am.
3 hours of sleep is NOT enough.

I prayed so hard last night when I finally
crawled in bed....
prayed that I wouldn't be grouchy with my kids today.
(unfortunately they tend to get the brunt of my lack of sleep)

I sent my big boys off to school with cold nasty chili
and Fritos for lunch.
They LOVED me and thought I was the best mom ever!!
If only it was always that easy!

Then I put my babies in the tub....
Macks was playing with his 3 Lion King "guys"
and Marley was drinking the bath water.
(I know...gross...but I've given up on trying to stop her)
I'm in their room getting their clothes set out
and I hear the following conversation:

Macks: "Sissy, Nooooo! Dat is my duy. Div it bat!"
(Marley squeals, water splashes)

Macks' 2nd attempt:
"Sissy, Sissy....You are a mean dirl...
so you have to have the mean yion.
Me is a nice boy so me get da nice yions."

Marley:
"oh"

And that was that.
Macks got Nala and Simba
Marley got Scar

I was dying laughing.
So I had to take a picture.
And without ANY instruction....

This is what they look like:

It appears Macks knows EXACTLY what he is talking about....

13 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious! Way to go for capturing the hilarity with pictures:)

Curry said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE THEM!!!!! I need me some "Fronce kids" time.

Tiffany W. said...

I laughed so hard! She's right up my alley! I love her!!!

Jill said...

Love it!! I can't wait for my kiddos to play and have fun together!! Spencer still drinks the tub water....I think it is so disgusting, but there is no way to stop them!!

Katie said...

Usually I just read your blog from my google reader and continue on, but I HAD to comment this time. That picture of Marley is so amazingly hilarious. Ahhh, so awesome.

Caddy Haycock said...

Ha ha ha ha! I am still laughing right now. I love your kids so stinkin much! Mason and Madden with their crazy love for chili, and Macksen because he is hilarious and Marley because she is such a stinker! Love you all:)

Aislinn said...

so cute and funny!

Holbrook Family said...

I love this whole scene. I think Chili and fritos is a great lunch - it beats the gogurt and pretzels Courtney takes every day (anything else is a waste of $). I understand the sleep deprivation thing - my girls have started saying, "Mom, are you just kind of grouchy because you're tired?" Great.

Shayna said...

that is the best thing i've ever heard/seen. for serious

Erin said...

So funny. And I think Macks is just about as sweet as they come.

Lindsey Anderson said...

I seriously don't know how you do it on that little sleep..hats off girl. Love your kids...

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

LOVE this post. This post is the best thing I've heard/read all week! You are awesome! You're kids are adorable, I can't get over it!

Caddy Haycock said...

I have read this post 3 separate times now and not once has it failed to make me laugh at loud. Like right now for instance-I'm in class and am getting some pretty strange looks from the people sitting around me but I can't help it! Your kids kill me! Love the Fronces!!