She is too cute! And getting so big, look at all that hair!
Hahaha I love her so much. Good work on the hurrr sissy.
I'd keep her too!
I LOVE HER TOO!
If you ever decided to get rid of her, I get first dibs!!
And I agree with dad!!! If you change your mind, we'll take her any day!!! soooo cute goodness!
No fair you have a girl that lets you do her hair! I hope you used lots of "goop" in true Haycock fashion.
she is a doll!!oh, can you come do Chloe's hair like that? thanks.
Ah sissy... She is scrumptious. I LOVE HER!!!!! I need me some Diddy time.
Love her guts! She is so freaking cute.
She is seriously to die for! You are one lucky mama!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
She is too cute! And getting so big, look at all that hair!
Hahaha I love her so much. Good work on the hurrr sissy.
I'd keep her too!
I LOVE HER TOO!
If you ever decided to get rid of her, I get first dibs!!
And I agree with dad!!! If you change your mind, we'll take her any day!!! soooo cute goodness!
No fair you have a girl that lets you do her hair! I hope you used lots of "goop" in true Haycock fashion.
she is a doll!!
oh, can you come do Chloe's hair like that? thanks.
Ah sissy... She is scrumptious. I LOVE HER!!!!! I need me some Diddy time.
Love her guts! She is so freaking cute.
She is seriously to die for! You are one lucky mama!
Post a Comment