Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Marley's latest work of art

I tell myself that one day I'll miss the art work of
this little angel.....
so for now I smile, take a picture,
and don't even bother trying to get the Sharpie out.
Each day I fake mad and say to her, "OH NO!! Who did this?"
And she smiles the biggest smile and proudly says,
ME, ME, ME!"

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, I wish I had your patience! Spencer just got Poo, yes Poo all over the floor, squished in his hands, and on one of his Christmas presents. I completely lost it...however, it does smell worse than a sharpie so I get a little credit right??? If you want to get it out someday, use spot shot, that's how we get sharpie out!

Thompson Family said...

Mr Clean Magic eraser is your friend. It gets Sharpie off of wood floors, walls, desks, etc. Just IN CASE you change your mind and decide you want it out!

Tiffany W. said...

yes, magic eraser will get that right off! :) But i love it! I think you should leave it! Seth always gets mad at me when Dallin gets into the Sharpees. He says we should not have any in the house... so it must be my fault because I buy them!

Cailey & Brady said...

Hahah.... she's a dang good artist if you ask me. Look at those circles, dots and scribbles. She's going to be one fine artist... way to go diddy!