Monday, June 16, 2008

MADDEN'S BEEN TAGGED!!

1. What is something mom always says to you? "To be quiet!"

2. What makes mom happy? "If you are being good."

3. What makes mom sad? "When I don't mind."

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "There's nothing she can do to make me laugh!"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "A dog."

6. How old is your mom? "24"

7. How tall is your mom? "40 inches"

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Go to Hawaii"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "She works"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Because she has a lot of money"

11. What is your mom really good at? "Working"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Cooking"

13. What does your mom do for her job? "Work for JetBlue"

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Oh my gosh - can you just stop asking me these questions!"

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Are you kidding me?"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Squidward"
(haha - Okay I totally didn't know who that was...so I googled it....leave it up to Madden to offend me!! Anyone else see the similarities?? Yeah...me neither!! hahahah)

17. What do you and your mom do together? "Go shopping"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both have friends"

19. How are you and your mom different? "Cause I don't work and she does"

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because she is a family member"

We tag Sitori, Asher, Porter and Ella

13 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

HAHAHAHA! Squidward! that made me die! if you thought the picture offended you--catch up on a few SpongeBob cartoons and find out what his personality is like!!! ;) Madden is too funny.

Jill said...

Awesome! I particularly enjoyed the answers to numbers 14 & 15 ha ha. This is great :)

Caddy Haycock said...

Oh my heck. Madden cracks me up! ha ha. We will have to tell you some of the funny things he said on the trip!

Sage Pierce said...

Ok that is HILARIOUS. I am going to give Porter a few days of "prep" so that he can give some "mommy-loving" answers. There is no way anyones answers could be funnier than Maddens!

Très Sucré said...

Tha park... I think it's on Navarro Way. If you go to the round about by the temple and turn North you will run into it. It has some spinning chairs, a slide, some climbing things, some bouncing toys for the little ones, and a field next to it for running around...

Life Is Good said...

Thanks for backing me up! Love,ash

Anonymous said...

haha! that is so funny:) I have heard that madden is a cutie!

Cambry said...

SQIDWARD! I can't stop laughing! That's as good as when Asher called you an Alpaca!

Kristie said...

Kids are hilarious!! I love what they think about us. His answers are so cute!!

Tiffany W. said...

Yes, my blog was hella long. I know. But that blog was not for anyone else except for me--to have it recorded down and to remember.

I'll get rid of last names in a couple days. too busy right now. but thanks for the info.

Julie said...

Okay, that is hilarious. I did something similar, but for Mother's Day, with my first graders. Some of their answers were hilarious. But hey at least he thinks you're 24! (And by the way you do look young). :)

Carly Knibbe said...

can i tell you how much i love that kid. honestly he is the funniest thing in the world!

Anonymous said...

Chiara, I tagged you.....go read my blog.