Wednesday, June 11, 2008

STOP GROWING!!

My baby continues to grow....and I continue to hate it.
I know I should enjoy each moment and each phase instead of wishing he'd stay little, but I have a hard time doing it. It seems like it'll be tomorrow that he is telling me he hates me at the top of his voice in public because I won't let him dye his hair green.
(that was Madden)
Or writing me notes that say, "Dear mom, I wish you were nicer. Love, Mason"
WHY?!?! Why do they have to get big and have opinions and say things to their dear sweet mother that makes her want to cry?!
Why can't they just stay little and cuddle on my lap and blow me kisses and want to be held all the time?

Blowing kisses!! Cutest thing ever!


This child does not go thirsty. He LOVES my 100 oz mug from Maverick and will sit and drink from it forever!!


And no it is not full of Dr. Pepper like I'd like it to be....It's full of healthy, delicious, nice cold WATER!!

7 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

this is so funny! My 6 year old will be on D track in Ms. Davis's class!!!!! cool! His name is Kase...and my 8 year old will be in 3rd grade, Ms. Moore.....
my kids are in school too, but we could go to the splash pool and I could bring Chloe...
my son is dying to play with Asher....he saw that he had a Lego Star Wars tshirt....and my 6 year old just loves legos and star wars....
ok, someday we'll meet and not just stalk each other... :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you won't let Macks have Dr. Pepper!!! I wish Brooklynn would have stayed little....gotta go, she is trying to get in the toilet!

Ashley said...

Ahhh, I miss those huge guzzlers from Maverick, and their soft serve yogurt;) Macks is such a cute little guy.

Très Sucré said...

Found you! He is so freaking cute! And yes, you may come over when I am making goodies. I always need a taster and my family gets tired of it!

Caddy Haycock said...

I love that kid! He and the mug are about the same size when he's sitting...love it!

slymer said...

Hmm- we could get Macksen and Rowan together to have a drinking contest- but she would only do it if it WAS "lola" as she calls SODA.. but maybe we should keep them apart as teenagers- no need for drinking contests then...;)

Lars said...

Hate notes and sad notes are horrible, but at least they tell us. I'm hoping we can keep some of that when they're teenages. At least they also give hugs and I love yous at times.