Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Chiara (Tomorrow! July 18th)

Babe -
I thought I'd give my first post a try on your blog by saying Happy Birthday and posting a few pictures of you. Seems like you are never in the pictures, but I found a few that you were in and thought I'd throw them up here to share.

The boys and I are so lucky to have you. I appreciate all the support you continue to provide to me and how amazing you are at taking care of our family. Have a great birthday (tomorrow ;)!! Love you babe.

Yes - my weight ranges in these pictures from probably 165 to 230...I'll keep working on that. Luckily you've been hot from day one and have stayed that way.

15 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Chiara! What a sweet thing for your hubby to do on your blog! It was fun to see all those cute pictures! Hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

What a great husband you have! my husband would NEVER think to do something this nice for me! I get a card he picked upon the way home from work and a promise to take me shopping later that weekend for some presents!! Bet you money that is what i get in about three weeks. ;) Good job Bill. I loved seeing all the fun pics!

Brooke said...

Remember your black hair?! You look great with it black! You're so versatile. Have a Happy Birthday. What are you turning...23 or something?

Aislinn said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is SPLENDID!

Aislinn said...

P.S. I want to see more of those pictures of you pregnant with Macks...Since I never saw you with a belly!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! How sweet of Bill to post this! I hope you had a great birthday!

Sage Pierce said...

I agree Bill, Chiara is hot. :) Happy Birthday!! I hope that you have a great day!! I also wish that I would have remembered to send you the "grow a date" for your birthday. So sorry. :)
Bill you are a pretty cool husband!

colterhaycock said...

Bill only did this so all the ladies out there would think he's a "good husband." You haven't tricked me Bill... I know who you really are.

Somer said...

We just got back in town, so a belated a Happy Birthday to you. You share a birthday with Ella.

Caddy Haycock said...

Happy Birthday War! Bill not only was that super sweet, but it was also about time you guys made a new post. :P Love ya War and you too Bill!

Sierra said...

Happy B-day! I'm surprised you give your hubby the password to the blog. Knowing my hubs, it would be disastrous. :) Have a good one.

Très Sucré said...

Happy belated b-day! Your hubby is sweet!

Tina said...

Oh such cute pics, I love the old ones. Happy Birthday and thanks for the comment on my blog...It took me a minute to realize who it was. The boys can play anytime!!! Peace Out...

Cambry said...

You are a fox! I especially love the one of just you and Macks. Cancers rock. xo

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

What a babe! Happy Birthday girlie! I especially love the back when pics. And I'm loving how your boys have matched since the day they were born. You're so good. Hope you had a fabulous birthday. Sorry I'm so behind!
And how sweet of Bill to do that post.