The boys at the Parade with Emma and Charlie
Somehow it was Maddens lucky day and he was in just the right spot to get a little bit of everything that was being thrown at the parade....a T-shirt, two popsicles, 2 free tanning passes, a free car wash pass, a flag, a pencil, and more candy then a 6 year should have in a year. Mason, on the other hand, wasn't so fortunate. As you can see from his face here he was a little bummed about it!!
Me and my honey....
Macks and Papa - Macks LOVED waving his flag!
And he LOVED eating all the taffy that was thrown....
At the firework show. (Macks really wanted his glow sticks back)
My glow stick homies
It was all fun and games until the fireworks started....
and then someone didn't think it was so fun anymore!! ;)-
3 comments:
Hey you!! You guys look like you are always having the best time!! I feel like we are boring, old, and always working on something "work" like. Anyways, I miss you and want to get together.
Eli was terrified of fireworks this year too! And he is a whole year older. Gotta love the big babies anyway! ;)
I wish I would have played with you guys at the fireworks and wish I could have watched the parade with you! Darn it.
Post a Comment