Monday, July 14, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by at least 5 people to do this particular tag, so I guess that means I should do it even thougth I don't want to! ;)-

THREE OF MY...

JOYS:

1. My family. My husband and my 3 boys bring me more joy than anything else in this world!

2. My testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This is a joy that I often take for granted....but one that I can't fathom living without.

3. My friends. I have the most wonderful friends that I love spending time with, making memories with, laughing with, getting advice from, sharing stories, traveling with, etc.

FEARS:

1. Having one of my children kidnapped. As harsh as it sounds to say this....I'd rather know they were dead than deal with the unknown of where they are and what is happening to them. Having to wonder if they are scared/hurt/lonely/confused/etc would seriously kill me.

2. Being in a situation where I could possibly save someones life - but not being able to.....like forgetting how to do CPR, or "freezing" and not being able to act quickly and think logically.

3. Being a passenger in a car that is driving between a semi truck and a lovely Utah cement barrier. I'm fairly sure my heart comes to a complete stop. (However - If I'm driving....I'm fine)

GOALS: ("attempts at improving")

I'm not really a goal person. It seems like the moment I make an official goal....is the moment that goal goes out the window. And then the moment I realize I haven't obtained that goal I get majorly depressed and frustrated with myself. So....I just try to be a better person everyday and be constantly improving in certain aspects of my life at a time, but never set any official goals....so here goes my "list of ways I'm trying to improve right now."

1. Being more patient with my children and enjoying the "moments".....the good and the bad.

2. Hahahah - I love to have this one on my list, but rarely do anything about it - ever. I lack the very important and needed quality here called SELF CONTROL.....but I'll mention it anyway.....Get in shape and eat more healthy....hahahah. That shouldn't be humerous but it has to either be funny or extremely sad and depressing. I'll go with funny.

3. Acutally PUT AWAY the clean folded laundry instead of leaving it on the floor in my bedroom in piles....until it all gets worn. Pathetic, I know!

OBSESSIONS:

We really shouldn't even go into obsessions....I have way too many.

1. Blogging, Facebook, emailing, etc. Working in the middle of the night gives me plenty of "paid" hours to spend playing online! ;)- I love keeping in touch with family and friends!!

2. Watching LOST. We've gone through 24 and Prison Break and now we've moved on to LOST. It is a SLIGHT obsession that takes up way too much time and does not help in my quest to get more than 3-4 hours of sleep a night....but somehow I think it is worth it! ;)-

3. Brushing my boys' teeth. I wont go into details - but if you want them you could always ask Bill. I'm sure he'd be happy to share.

RANDOM FACTS:

1. I don't like to eat the first 3-4 pieces of bread that come in the loaf. I don't know why...I know they are not poisionous, but I always skip past them and go straight to the middle pieces. Drives my husband crazy....but I can't help it.

2. I sleep in a true live fetal position....and I sleep much better smack dab in the middle of the bed. Lucky Bill!!

3. I hate cooking and would give anything to have a chef!

I tag anyone who wants to do this lovely tag!

3 comments:

Aislinn said...

I'm with you on #3 in your fears......that or stuck between 2semis!

Anonymous said...

Oh Chiara...of course I laughed when I read this...the bread thing is one I have never heard!!

Caddy Haycock said...

War you make me laugh! ha ha. Number 2 in obsessions...totally me too! You really are so funny with your obsessions and random facts-i love it!