Saturday, July 26, 2008

IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN SWIMMING

Between our two neighborhood pools and my grandparents pool....we've had our fair share of swimming this summer. All three of the boys could live in water if I'd let them. Madden is working hard at mastering a real swimming stroke, complete with taking a breath off to the side of his stroke without stopping. He's doing a great job!! Mason is sure he can't swim at all without goggles (which makes me laugh so hard), and Macks thinks he's big enough to just jump right in on his own.

The Fronce "sun-sensitive" eyes....


At the splash pool with Asher, Jaden, and Maylin


Aunt JoJo was trying to teach the boys how to dive. That quickly ended as Madden was sure flips would be way easier than diving....and he was right....at least for himself.


No those are not my sexy tan legs....darn-it....they are my moms!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Cute pics! It was fun to see you guys the other day! :)

Caddy Haycock said...

I love your boys!!

Tiffany W. said...

I wish we could go swimming together!! it is pretty lame for me taking the kids by my lonesome! :( They would have so much fun creating chaos and reaking havoc together! :)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Those are fun swim pictures! I love the one of Madden doing flips into the pool. My girls wouldn't dare! That is awesome.

Somer said...

Mason and Madden need to rub off on my girls a bit. Macksen looks so ready to join his brothers, standing in the water like that. Why can't they stay little?

OtelaLove said...

Chiara the pictures of your family are gorgeous. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog. Jamie Crandal