Saturday, July 26, 2008

WATCH OUT!


Macks has learned to CLIMB!! This is his favorite spot....the boys bathroom counter....because most of the time he can find a lovely tube of toothpaste to suck on. I haven't been able to capture him in his other famous spots since I'm running to save him from hurting himself and don't think to grab the camera first. His other spots include, but are not limited to....the back of the couch, onto my end tables, and on top of the kitchen table. He even took a few dives out of his crib...until I remembered that you are supposed to lower the mattress when they get bigger!! Oops! We love this kid. He's getting too big though, and the attitude is HERE! He's got this awful, ear piercing, dinosaur sounding scream going on lately when he doesn't get what he wants....which is a good 90% of the day. Let's just say....my migranes have returned!!

7 comments:

Ryan said...

What is it about bathrooms and toddlers? Finn is a magnet any time the bathroom door is open. :-)

Caddy Haycock said...

Macks is my favorite little thing! I remember that first time he fell out of his crib...hopefully you've gotten that fixed :P And yes, his attitude is DEFINITELY here ha ha. He's still as cute as can be though!

Tiffany W. said...

Eli is a whole year older than Max and he still sneaks into the bathroom to eat toothpaste. that and to floss his teeth 800 times a day. Yet, he hates to actaully brush his teeth. the kid is a wierdo. Once he ate almost the whole tube of paste before i caught him! What to do!?

And yes it is 4:30am and i have been up for the last two hours extremely uncomfortable. Get this baby OUT!!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, so that is definetly one thing that I am not looking foward to. The CLIMBING. How scary. I hear every boy does it for the most part, and I know I will get so stressed with 3 children trying to keep my eyes on my little guys to make sure he doesn't climb on something and break a limb. But Macks is to cute. Even if he is climing on things, I'm sure you just laugh most of the time. Just look at his sweet face!

Sierra said...

It's tough, you want to be proud of them for conquering something tough, but you don't want them to get hurt. I fight the same thing with Kaia. I love her independence, but when I catch her on the kitchen counter trying to climb up the shelves in an open cupboard to get an otter pop from the fridge, I freak out. Good luck keeping little Macks all together.

Somer said...

Jack eats toothpaste too. I sometimes worry about his kidneys. I don't remember my girls climbing as much or as early. Boys!

Anonymous said...

Brooklynn is a climber as well and she has NO FEAR! I found her just a little bit ago in my Scentsy closet standing on top of about 5 boxes reaching for something she wasn't supposed to have!! Oh boy!