Tuesday, July 29, 2008

~My 3 little THINGS~

Papa was in Florida for business and saw these shirts and were sure the boys needed them! They thought they were so cool!! I LOVE MY 3 LITTLE THINGS!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the sweetest shirts!!!

Life Is Good said...

Hahaha!

Somer said...

Very cute!

Caddy Haycock said...

Your boys are the cutest things ever!

mIcHeLLe said...

cute cute shirts!! You have THE cutest boys! We need to have your boys over to play one day...Kase, my 2nd is in Madden's class for 1st grade...Ms. Davis...we would love to have him over to play...email me sometime you're free....oh, and I was thinking after looking at your baby drinking out of the HUGE big gulp from Maverick...if you ever decide to have another child and are blessed with another boy, Maverick would be a great M name!!! :)

Lars said...

Love those.

Cambry said...

Well done, Gordy!

Sierra said...

Too Cute! I've gotta get me a pair of those!

Thompson Family said...

Chiara, those sirts are so cute....and your boys aren't bad either. What cuties!!

Kristie said...

Cute!! Match maker, match maker make me a match.....some day:)