Bill and I got a good laugh out of the poor fireman who were assigned to give of their time and volunteer at the school holding up the balloons at the finish line. I'm sure that is not what they had in mind when they decided to become a fireman!! What troopers though....they held up those balloons for at LEAST an hour straight.
Mason running across the finish line and giving the fireman a high five....he's in the stripped shirt.
Madden took this race very seriously and here he is BOOKING it across the finish line....well ahead of all of his friends that he started out with.
Maybe he took the race a little too seriously....here he is showing off the battle wounds he got after taking a spill during the race.
I love these boys. And I love how much they love each other and rely on each other. They are best friends!
And yes - Mason is doing his famous "one eyed willy" look. The poor kid has such sensitive eyes....and for some reason the right one is always "winked" in the sun!
3 comments:
Yes, I love it! They should have eaten a huge bowl of fetuccini alfredo before the race for the carbs (ask Bill - The Office). I love those boys! I love the pics of them crossing the finish line.
ha! i was totally going to mention the one eye shut...I think he is doing that in every picture i see of Mason! i love it. :)
Those two are so cute! And they are way too big all of a sudden. I was talking to them on Sunday and I told them how my birthday was coming up soon and Madden asked me how old I'll be and I told him 15 and that I can start driving and he retorted with "caddy, you look WAY to young to drive!". Thanks Mad!
Post a Comment