My little spiders in their web...
Standing on top....they thought they were SO big!
Practicing our skate boarding techniques....I think it may be a few years before we have skate boards down?!?
They boys tried out their bikes on all the jumps....but just didn't dare go fast enough to keep up their momentum to keep going without falling. So they quickly made their way to the sand box instead.
Bill on the other hand was determined to get a little air....even if it meant riding on his 7 year olds bike....hahaha - I thought it was the funniest thing ever!
The "oops" look on Bill's face is because when he landed his sweet jump we heard a loud noise....signifying that SOMETHING on the bike must have broken....Wooops!
8 comments:
how fun! i'm glad you guys had a good time. and yes, Bill looks a little too big for that bike...
oh and i love your new blog look:)
I love your cute little family. You're all so cute. I love how you have family outings and do such fun stuff!
Caddy- enough with your nonsense gibberish.
That picture of Bill is hillarious! I need to get one of Addison doing that, but maybe not on his 4 year old's pink princess bike. This happens to be our kids FAVORITE park and they beg to go everyday. I guess it kind of makes up for the fact that there are NO SWINGS in Daybreak. What's up with that??
Oh my goodness Bill, your kids are so stinkin' cute!!
Ps. It was Jimbob, I'm 99.9% pretty sure you guessed right.
Cute pics! I love them! I need you to help me with a blog background cause yours is always so cute!
LOVE the last pic of Bill on the bike. Too funny! Guess it is time to buy Bill a bike so he can go with the boys to the park!
The pic of Bill just makes me laugh. Doesn't he know that grown men on small bikes leads to no good? HaHA!!
Post a Comment