So, I pack a lunch for Mason yesterday and forget to put in a drink. Oops! It was one of those "bad mom" moments. I felt bad about it all day and wondered what the poor dear would do....he is my THIRSTY boy and can drink 5 cups of liquid with each meal and a zillion more inbetween meals. Would he be brave enough to go through the lunch line and BUY a drink with his lunch account number? Or would he just go thirsty and be cursing my name all through lunch? Hummmm....
When he gets home from school I say to him, "Hey Mase, I'm so sorry I didn't put a drink in your lunch. What did you do?"
He simply replies, "Oh mom, don't worry about it. I'm always really hot and sweaty at school and so when that happens I have a lot of spit....so I just kept swallowing my spit at lunch. It worked fine!"
GROOOOOOOSS!! What a typical boy though, huh? It's a good thing he's NOT high maintenance!
10 years ago
11 comments:
HaHaHa!! Love it!! Boys really are sick, but I want one!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is so awesome!
I love little boys. He is awesome. This is so funny. I am glad he got through the day. Don't forget to pack him a drink again. EWWWW!
"swallowed my spit" how funny!
hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaahhaha
Okay, that was so boy and so laugh out loud funny!
So - no more posts without pictures. For hell sakes - at least put a picture of some spit :P
This is SOOOOO Parker that Chris and I about died. Mason and Parker are two peas in a pod!
That is hillarious! It is moments like that when I am happy for my two boys...sometimes I think one girl aka high maintenance drama queen is all I can handle. you gotta love the simplicity of a boy.
Too funny! It will be interesting to see how Kaia copes with stuff like that. She is our creative genius on problem solving.
Hi Chiara....we are wondering if Madden can come over one day after school for 1-2 hrs? Either today, tomorrow...whevever....Kase has been begging me to call you and have Madden come play.... 553-1011 give me a call...my boys walk home...but they are home in 15min. after school's out...and Mason can come over too? My boys would love it...Michelle
okay, that is hilarious. I cannot WAIT until Charlie is older. What's a girl to do?!
Post a Comment