Mason, Madden, and Asher....skates on...ready to go!
Mason proved to be quite the pro. He has his own rollerblades and insisted on "practicing" outside every day after school this past week....just to brush up on those skills!! He was quite proud of himself. Way to go Mase!
He only had a few falls....but I was lucky enough to catch one!
Madden mastered the skates pretty quickly. He was a little disappointed at the end of the night when he had to turn the skates in....he was positive that they were his to keep!
Resting those poor tired legs....I love these boys!

I would have liked to get pictures of us all eating our hot dog dinners....but considering the wind blowing our plates over, napkins flying around us like flies, drinks getting knocked over, ketchup covering all surfaces possible, and the unbearable heat....I wasn't able to get any. Darn it! Maybe next time!!
I would have liked to get pictures of us all eating our hot dog dinners....but considering the wind blowing our plates over, napkins flying around us like flies, drinks getting knocked over, ketchup covering all surfaces possible, and the unbearable heat....I wasn't able to get any. Darn it! Maybe next time!!
4 comments:
I love your stinkin' children! They are so darn cute. Maybe Mason should take up skating?? ha ha.
I love how Mason winks his right eye in almost every single picture you have of the kid!!! ;) too funny.
thank you for not including any fatso pictures, i appreciate it. i need copies of some of these - skate night is one to remember. ps the new blog looks smashing.
War-I love the new background! So very cute :)
Post a Comment