Monday, November 17, 2008

SNOW

I know this happened a while ago, but I had to document it anyway.....

The boys were beyond thrilled to see SNOW when they woke up. We had to go right outside before breakfast in our jammies. Brrrrrr! It didn't last long, but it was fun while it did!!

Madden just wanted to EAT the snow...



Macks wasn't sure what to think....he acted all excited, but he had no clue why....

FINALLY touched it....didn't like it, but touched it!! :)

5 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

there is something magical about waking up to snow when you are a kid! I wonder at what age the exact opposite feeling starts to set in? :)

Katie said...

In a couple more years we'll have to get all our boys together and make a WICKED snow fort...or maybe two for snowball wars!

Elizabeth said...

That is about as much snow as my kids will see all winter.

Tiffany W. said...

by the way I love Macks' jammies...where did you get those?

Tim said...

I DO NOT miss the snow but i know Tim does eventhough i think he is like madden and just likes it because he loves eating it, weirdos.