Mason and Madden got new white shirts and ties...and boy are they HANDSOME! They look way too old for my liking....yet they think they look quite studly.
They look so cute. Your hair looks good too, it is getting long. I mean it always looks good, but ya know. Hey I am looking for a yellow paint color, what is yours in those pictures? :)
Elizabeth - I believe the technical color for that paint is "Rancid Puke Yellow"
By the way... you know the "word verification" that you have to type in before it lets you post a comment... well this time it's "redneck" - I think that's a sign Chiara
They look way too big with ties! Man they're growing up way too fast! Your boys are all so cute, I can't get enough of them. And I just can't wait for baby girl!!
Chiara, Your boys look so big and cute! I just wanted to let you know that it is VERY WRONG that I sit and think of names you can name your little girl. Do I seriously have nothing better to do? I guess not! Anyway, I'm sure you ahve considered this, but I was thinking of Macee today and I LOVE that name. K, now I can sleep at night knowing I told you I love that name. Phew! Season
I have to agree with everyone, they look very handsome. There is something about a tie that makes them look grown up but you know I like ties. Accessorize!
12 comments:
OH MY GOSH CHIARA THEY CAN'T WEAR TIES....IT MAKES THEM LOOK WAY TO FREAKING BIG. I DONT LIKE IT...THEY ARE FREAKING SO CUTE THO!
They look so cute. Your hair looks good too, it is getting long. I mean it always looks good, but ya know. Hey I am looking for a yellow paint color, what is yours in those pictures? :)
Elizabeth - I believe the technical color for that paint is "Rancid Puke Yellow"
By the way... you know the "word verification" that you have to type in before it lets you post a comment... well this time it's "redneck" - I think that's a sign Chiara
How is it that Mason and Madden look WAY older than when I saw them 2 weeks ago? These pics are darling!
So handsome!!
They look way too big with ties! Man they're growing up way too fast! Your boys are all so cute, I can't get enough of them. And I just can't wait for baby girl!!
very handsome, indeed!
Handsome, Handsome and Handsome!
Chiara, Your boys look so big and cute! I just wanted to let you know that it is VERY WRONG that I sit and think of names you can name your little girl. Do I seriously have nothing better to do? I guess not! Anyway, I'm sure you ahve considered this, but I was thinking of Macee today and I LOVE that name. K, now I can sleep at night knowing I told you I love that name. Phew! Season
I have to agree with everyone, they look very handsome. There is something about a tie that makes them look grown up but you know I like ties. Accessorize!
The boys look super cute, but YOU look SUPER SUPER cute!
Oh so cute!! So grown up...I think we might need to be related someday:)And you are tiny!!!!
Post a Comment