This really shouldn't make me cry, but it does.
I have a son in SCOUTS!
AND he wants a pocket knife AND he wants to go on campouts....WITHOUT his mom!!
Can't I find a way to freeze time....please!
I love this kid more than anything! He is the most kind, loving, happy, positive, helpful child on earth. He likes his nerdy computer games a little too much....but I mostly blame that on his Uncle Carson. I am so glad this kid is mine!
9 comments:
Hurray for Mason! He's to grown-up. When did you paint your family room green? It's cute.
Awwww.....that's awesome!!! And, I am with you on the let's freeze time, I can't stand how fast it is going.
The walls are yellow. The lighting probably makes them look green haha. They're somewhat dark yellow but not puke color like they look in the picture.
He is way too big!!
So fun for Mason! He'll make a great boy scout!
And yes, the striped outfit for Charlie was from Gap. ;)
Awwwh! I love him too! but i might hold out on that pocket knife! ;)
Just wait until he goes to his first Day Camp. Parker went in July for the first time and came home with a pocket knife, these little sparking ball thingies, a whip .. oh yeah .. fun stuff! HA HA
oh yeah, when Scout camp came around i was like...uh, can I volunteer??? :)
You must be getting old.
Post a Comment