Bill turns 33!
What a great husband and father my boys and I have been blessed with. I am so grateful for him and all that he does for our little family. Last night we had a combined Birthday Party with my little brother Colter who had his birthday on the 14th. My parents and all my siblings went in on a brand new gun for Bill. Let me pretend I know what I'm talking about here....it is an all black 45mm Kimber....if that makes any sense to you....Congratulations!!
He was completely surprised and SO very excited!! When we got home and into bed Bill says, "You don't mind if I keep the light on for a little bit so I can look at my gun do you?" I had to smile and laugh to myself and say, "Of course not!" So there he sat...on his bed...checking out his gun with a big grin on his face. And the next afternoon he went shooting and was in heaven.
Thank you family!!
I love you honey! I'm so lucky to have you by my side!!
And yes, everyone was sure to let my mom know that ammo should have 2 m's not just 1. I say, "Give the lady a break...she makes wicked awesome cakes!!" Thanks mom!!
7 comments:
your mom made that cake? that IS a wicked awesome cake!! how in the world did she make such an awesome gun?! She gets my props with or without two "m's". ;)
Sweet cake!!! So creative!!
THAT CAKE IS AMAZING!!!!! It could have no M's. That cake kicks some serious Pansy Pampered A**!!!!!! Good job Jodie. I am impressed and amazed!!!
Happy Birthday Bill. I will try my best to make sure Scott never finds out that you got a gun for your birthday! Chiara you look so dang cute with your little belly. And your boys (like always) are so cute and perfect. I love all the matching attire
Happy Birthday Billiam! War I love how the one picture you get with your husband smiling cute-Mason is smiling like that! ha ha.
Ah man i miss my little boys they are seriously so dang cute! i can't wait for girl girl to come! wooot wooooottt
You'll shoot your eye out, Ralphie!
Post a Comment