We ate way too much food, played until the wee hours of the morning with family way too many times, were spoiled by loved ones, and enjoyed every second of it. Time flew by way too fast and although I DID get my tree up the first weekend in Decemeber, it seemed like I took it down 3 days later. I guess the saying, "Time flies when you are having fun" is really true.
It started out with a Haycock Family party at Papa's office. Mason's favorite part was playing Rock Band...he became an expert at the guitar, Madden couldn't stop getting soda out of the pop machine, ("hey...it's free! All you have to do is push the button!" he would keep telling me) and Macks never left the foosball table or the pool table...there were so many balls he couldn't believe the fun he could have!
Nani and Papa bought all the girls these awesome one piece striped pajamas. I do have to say that me and my big belly looked the best in them!! :)- My poor sisters boyfriend about had a heart attack when I came into the room modeling them for everyone. I'm pretty sure he didn't make eye contact with me the rest of the night!! hahaha!
Bill and I woke up Christmas morning to two little boys standing on the end of our bed singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer." They had obeyed the rule and had stayed in their beds waiting patiently for the clock to say 7:40am....what good little boys!!
Mason's favorite was his new skateboard....
Madden loved his 2 new footballs and flag football kit....
Macksen's favorite was a tie between his candy canes and Madden's chapstick!
It snowed like C-R-A-Z-Y Christmas morning....so much in fact that we couldn't get the van out of the garage, so we took a family JEEP ride up to my parents. The boys thought that was the best thing ever! Of course Bill had to fishtail around every corner, go up and over every snow bank he could find, and throw in a few donuts just to make our ride that much more enjoyable. I swear....MEN!!
We had a ton of fun at Nani and Papa's house! They bought everyone these "wiggle cars." Here are the boys racing their Uncle Carson. (Yes, that IS my 28 year old brother wearing a Pokemon shirt....now you know why he is my boys' FAVORITE Uncle!!)
3 comments:
You guys look like you had so much fun for the holidays! You look super cute in your pj's too.....just a little basketball!!!
These are awesome pictures! I hope Macks didn't drop that heavy billiards ball on Mason's head in the first picture! Also I love the story about the Jeep ride up to Bntfl. Colter would (and does) do the exact same thing! Ha ha love ya!
Such a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for the fun! Oh and good job 'santa'-it looks like you got these cute boys some great presents! And maybe, come spring, that skateboard will get Mason outside and off the electronics occasionally ;)
Post a Comment