Friday, January 23, 2009

My cute wife....

I thought I'd post a few pictures of Chiara and her belly just to be fair to this baby since we shared belly pictures with all the boys.....we are counting down the days until our little girl arrives.

~6 months pregnant~




















~8 months pregnant~






12 comments:

Cooper Family said...

So cute! Chiara of couse looks absolutely beautiful! We love and miss you guys.

mIcHeLLe said...

yeah, I have yet to see a bad picture of Chiara...brat. j/k. You look great! I bet you are so done though....if you need help spur of the moment and need to drop your boys off or whatever, just call....

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bill!! I have wanted to see some belly pics and knew that Chiara would never post them. She looks great, like always! Wow! only one month left.

Carly Knibbe said...

My sister is so freaking pretty, even when she is 8 months pregnant! Love you and can't wait for that little girl!!

Aislinn said...

SUCH a cute baby bump! Good luck with this last little while!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

You look darling! But you always do. Can't wait to see that beautiful baby girl Fronce!

Jill said...

This is not fair, Chiara. Do you realize the extremely high standard you are setting for all the Haycock girls who are going to be pregnant!? Ha ha. You're darling, keep up the good work :) Love ya!

Caddy Haycock said...

This post was thanks to my wonderful photography! ;) War..you really are so gorgeous-even when you're pregnant! Your belly is so cute but what's inside it will be even better! I can't wait for baby girl soon!

Patrick and Paige said...

I can't wait to see what she looks like. You are so cute preggo. I hope I am as cute as you are.

Melanie said...

Congratulations Chiara! Girls are so much fun and a little "Drama," but more fun.
I actually am a friend of Emily's and met you a couple of times while you were visiting them in Seattle. I have kind of a weird question for you. I was wondering if the first picture of you is at your house and if so did you guys purchase the knobs on the cabinets? I love them and would like to know where you got them from, if you remember? Thanks so much!
Good luck with your prenancy and delivery.

Bill said...

It is actually my mom's house. Here is a link to some pictures of the knobs - not sure if they might just be at Home Depot or Lowes http://www.knobgallery.com/shop/display/9435

Tim said...

Chiara you are so cute pregnant!! You make me want to be pregnant, along with the christmas present you sent us! I can't wait to use the little Jordan outfit, its adorable, mainly because of Tim's Michael Jordan obsession.