Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thanks to cousin Kevin...we are now "famous!"

A billboard on I-15 North just off of 600 S.

We will be available to sign autographs Mon-Fri between the hours of 2-4pm. The rest of the time we will be busy posing for other famous advertisements.
Thank you for your understanding and support!! ;)-


PS - Check out Kevin's website and pass it along
to anyone needing some help with corporate
media production and branding.

14 comments:

mle said...

Okay, now I understand-Wow, that is so fun. I feel so cool just being your friends-cant imagine how you guys feel:) I called you yesterday and left a message on your home phone. Call me back! Miss you guys

Caddy Haycock said...

I still haven't seen it! It looks like I need to head out to salt lake-or even better-out to your house soon!

Elizabeth said...

Wow I have a famous friend! I am the luckiest person ever.

Katie said...

I'm not surprised...even slightly. I knew it was just a matter of time before you all were "discovered".

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Wow, I need to be hangin' out with you more often! =)

The Holverson Family said...

I saw you on my way to Idaho and on the way home I made sure to point your famous family out to Heath! So Exciting!

slymer said...

Okay- that is freakin awesome!! You are so cute up there!! Your family totally belongs on advertisements!!

Life Is Good said...

Hey, my blog is not private. . . And I do have Emily's gift for you. I need to come visit. When is best?

Jenn said...

Ohhhh .. 2 to 4 .. no WONDER you didn't answer when I came over with my sharpie!!! ;P

Lindsey Anderson said...

That is hiliarious. I can't wait to see it!!!

Cooper Family said...

Dibs first autograph! How is it seeing your family 100 times your normal size? So fun!

Anonymous said...

I totally saw this and love it....just missing a baby girl!!

Kristie said...

I drove by this billboard twice last weekend. The first time I thought my eyes were deceiving me, but alas, it was you. I hope you make millions.

Lars said...

A commercial and now a billboard.

That is one great looking billboard!! I might have to leave the neighborhood and go for a drive.