Love . this . girl
I love the way her eyes squint when she smiles.
I love the way her eyes squint when she smiles.
I love the sound of her heart broken sob when I walk out of the room.
I love the annoying way she refuses to eat baby food.....she clamps her mouth shut so tight I can't get the spoon in, and if by chance I do she bites on it so hard that I can't get it back out. If any food happens to get in she not only spits it out....she S-P-I-T-S it out. You should see the distance she can get!
I love her excitement when I let her stand next to my cousin Shayna's couch....it's like I just told her she could go to Disneyland. (somehow my couch isn't as magical?!?!)
I love the way she sings in her crib in the morning when she wakes up.
I love her ability to roll from one end of my bed to the other (and even off onto the floor..oops!) in a matter of seconds.....but I have yet to see her do it on the floor?!?!
I love how she thinks Macks is so funny.
I love hearing her giggle.
I love the way her body gets all stiff and her arms start flapping when her brothers walk into the room.
I love how she likes her hand to be tickled when she nurses.




Marley is almost 7 months old now....
but these pictures were taken at 6 months.
I wouldn't trade this girl for anything. We love her so much!!
(A big thank you to Aunt Caddy for the photo shoot. Now if only we could get her to edit the photos and stop using the excuse that she has "too much homework!" :)






17 comments:
Ummm why the heck have I not seen all these freaking cute pictures?!?! I love that little girl so dang much. haha and Macks kills me in the last picture! Cutest thing ever!
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
So cute!! She is such a doll. I love that she's always dressed so girlie and fun. And, you have to tell me where you got her rings, I am so in love with them. Seriously, you should try for another girl......isn't it about time?
Ahem! It is not only because of homework (which is totally a legit reason) but also because I currently don't have photoshop back ha ha. It's hard to edit when I don't have the program..maybe you should talk to that brother of ours to help me get it back?
So cute! I can't believe she is 7 months already. Time goes by so fast in our old age.
Ah Shmarkey..... And all the kids! Love them all!!
oh my she is honestly so cute!!! i want to steal here! and set up an arranged marriage for Dax and her! and Macks is so so big~ love it! and Caddy did awesome on the pics im very impressed! oh and the breakfast in bed thing...ya first got mad at him all morning long at every little thing then finally broke down into sobs and vented it all out to him! he laughed hugged me and then did as the blog stated!!! i was so surprised he still new how to fix things haha!
ahhh p diddy is soooo cute! i just love her and i forgot to mention i'm all your kids favorite aunt. ha love them all!!!
Chiara- Such cute pictures!! I can't believe she is so old already! Your sister did an awesome job. Yeah...youguys make pretty cute kids:)
I love these! Gotta love Diddy :) Super cute. I love the one w/ the boys' legs! Ha ha I remember at the end of the photoshoot Macks just kept saying "All done! All done!" ha ha. Love your little kidlets!
Very cute! Can I hire Caddy to come out and do a photo shoot of my kids? :) And i think you sure are a bossy sister to expect her to take all these pics and then edit them (at no cost, I am sure) and on your schedule! Sheesh!! Let the poor girl do her homework already!!!! ;)
These pictures are adorable, I can't believe she is already 7 months old! It makes me feel like a bad friend because I have never seen her person! I hope you guys are doing well.
Can I eat her please? I can't believe she is already 7 months! Tell her to stop growing!!!
Chiara, she is so stinkin' cute! Why have I not seen this baby in person? Pathetic! We are long overdue for a family gathering, don't you think?
She is so cute!!! I love her little jewelry, I was always worried my kids would eat things like that... and your sister did a great job taking those pictures!
What a treasure!
Oh my cuteness!!! You're babies are so adorable. All of them! I love the pics:)
Post a Comment