Oh my goodness! She's getting so big so fast! BTW, I love her polka dot pants...so cute:)
I want to hug and squeeze her and kiss her all over. By the way, she ways more accessories than I do. Two rings and a bracelet got me beat, but I guess that isn't saying much since I just wear one ring all the time! Miss you!
Ah Diddy.... Can't get enough of her and that giggle of hers.... Love her.
oh so fun haha! she's getting so big! your mom and i decided yesterday that we'll set up an arranged marriage for her and Dax haha!
She is A.DOR.A.BLE!!!!!! I can't believe how fast she's grown and that she is already climbing up stairs. UGH! Time goes by way too fast.
okay could she be any more freaking cute?! i think not! love the pants! cant wait to squeeze and kiss her in hawaii!!
ohhh how i love this girl she is so stinkin cute and can get away with anything because of her cuteness ha
Are you freezing this cute little girl?? Her feet are PURPLE!
Wow! Is that early or am I just behind? I can't believe she is doing stairs. You might have your hands full with her!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my goodness! She's getting so big so fast! BTW, I love her polka dot pants...so cute:)
I want to hug and squeeze her and kiss her all over. By the way, she ways more accessories than I do. Two rings and a bracelet got me beat, but I guess that isn't saying much since I just wear one ring all the time! Miss you!
Ah Diddy.... Can't get enough of her and that giggle of hers.... Love her.
oh so fun haha! she's getting so big! your mom and i decided yesterday that we'll set up an arranged marriage for her and Dax haha!
She is A.DOR.A.BLE!!!!!! I can't believe how fast she's grown and that she is already climbing up stairs. UGH! Time goes by way too fast.
okay could she be any more freaking cute?! i think not! love the pants! cant wait to squeeze and kiss her in hawaii!!
ohhh how i love this girl she is so stinkin cute and can get away with anything because of her cuteness ha
Are you freezing this cute little girl?? Her feet are PURPLE!
Wow! Is that early or am I just behind? I can't believe she is doing stairs. You might have your hands full with her!
Post a Comment