Madden always looks for the biggest pumpkin he can find. I made a new rule this year. He has to be able to lift it and put it in the wheelbarrow himself. If he can't, he can't get it.
Mason likes to find the weird shaped ones.
Macks isn't sure he liked the whole pumpkin patch adventure. He'd rather not touch the pumpkins at all, it was too sunny for him, and he kept tripping over the pumpkin vines.
Poor two year olds!
Marley wouldn't hold still for a picture. She was too enthralled with finger painting in the dirt on the wheelbarrow and trying to throw herself out onto her head.
5 comments:
SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO mad at you how long have i been begging someone to take me to a pumpkin patch seriously hate you!
Are you aware that you have the four cutest kids in the world? Because you do. Seriously I love these kids! And I like your explanations of each of their times at the pumpkin patch because they totally explained their personalities!
Those pictures are adorable! WE didn't quite make it to a pumpkin patch this year, which saddens me, it's a tradition! And which means I need to re-evaluate my life, because Saturdays have been far too busy!
Glad you were able to go and enjoy the nice fall weather! Your kids look adorable....as usual!
Hey I recognized that sweater. Maybe we can play twinners at church with Macks and Isaac :) It was fun hanging with you at the church party last night...Love all your lil' punkins!
so jealous you actually have real pumpkin patches near you with vines and all! Here they just set them out on tables and say pick one! LAME! :)
Post a Comment