It is official. After army crawling and belly flopping for weeks....Marley has finally figured it out. She is a crawling crazy lady! I'm afraid this stage won't last long...as she is already (after day 2 of really crawling) standing up to everything, trying to balance, and "prancing" in place. If by chance you hold onto her hands....she RUNS. Literally. This girl has things to do, people to see, and places to go.
Had to throw in this picture of Marley with her favorite toy. You hold this ball up to her and she goes nuts! It almost reminds me of watching someone have a seizure. The boys are THRILLED beyond thrilled that Marley already "LOVES football." I've tried to convince them that I'm pretty sure she loves this football merely because it is soft to chew on and just her size to hold. But oh no...they are convinced that she simply "just loves football like us." The poor girl. She needs a sister already! ;)-
10 comments:
Seriously, she is such a doll, and really needs a sister. She's outnumbered by testosterone in that house!
oh my goodness... she is totally going to pass up Dallin in a heart beat! (as he is 14 months and still not walking!!... nor does he seem to show any interest!) he is the fastest crawler I know, but couldn't take a step to save his life! How old is she again? 7 months? Poor, poor Dallin!
L-O-V-E that last picture of her with her little football! Too cute!
My cute little 'Diddy' is getting way too big for her own good! I miss her!
Okay first off, WHEN THE HECK DID SHE GET TEETH?! And how is she already crawling? I swear she should still be like a month old! She is so cute I miss this girl!
Oh, she is getting so big! Where does the time go?
She is one cute little girl. She looks a lot like her grandfather. Lucky girl!
I guess she's just living up to her cheerleader namesake. I'm impressed she's got the correct form with her football hold even!
First off I love that Bill is in the background on the couch. Ha ha ha. I can't believe she crawls. Could she even sit up when I was there? And she SO needs a sister. I can say that because it isn't me. :)
What a sweet Baby Girl! She has her big brothers teaching her all these fun things...thanks for sharing the pictures-loveGrandmaLyn
What?!!! How is she doing all this?!!! Annie is a month older and she just learned to sit up by herself!!! Marley is amazing (and adorable)! Hopefully we will catch up soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment