Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fronce baby #5

Yep, we had another baby!
His name is Milo
{see....totally sit fits with the cool "M" name theme....
and it wasn't even my idea. It was Mason's. I was so proud!!}

I hesitated to post about him for a while.
The 2 week return policy just kept running through my mind.
But whenever I suggested such a thing....
my manly men would shed
some serious tears!


He is messy and noisy and eats a lot.....
just like the rest of them.
He fits right in.

He even bites people....and climbs like a crazy man.
In fact, now that I think about it....
I think he and Marley feed off of each others bad behaviors.....
Hummm.....

Anyhow - Thank you to Nani and Papa for bringing
this little man into our lives.
The boys thought it was the greatest Easter
present ever!!

7 comments:

Mike and Chelsi said...

haha i love him that is so fun !!! congrats on the new addition!

Erin said...

You had me all excited for a minute. I thought that maybe all that baby hungry talk turned serious. But this is even more brave than a real baby. You are such a nice mom. Maybe I will send my boys over to enjoy your pet since they won't ever get one of their own. (I am not a nice mom :)

mIcHeLLe said...

PLEASE do not tell Kase that you have this rodent!!! He wants one so bad...however, we do have a CAT and i'm afraid this would not survive in our home....I would rather that you were knocked up...because Kase wouldn't want another of those...but the pet, yes....so shhhh.

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

I just have to say it; Macks has the cutest face, but that boy is a wimp! Won't even hold a vicious, biting hamster. No wonder Marley loves to harass and tease him. Toughen him up!

Andrea Salvania said...

Well, you got me all excited, too! That was a mean trick! We had a mouse for Anna long ago. He was pretty fun. You are a nice mom!
We do need to have a gathering soon. We are so close to finishing our basement. Maybe I can coerce (or bribe) Gil into having something out here! I don't know if Gracie would go to Bill or not. She is funny with men lately (aside from her Dad). She eyes them very suspiciously and then breaks out into a full-blown wail soon after. It is pretty cute and entertaining, though, so we might still need to give it a try! I loved your post about the boys' restaurant. Anna did the same thing for us in first grade. So cute. I especially loved the vaste choice in beverages. Funny!

MF said...

great. i can't come over ever again. i'm allergic to those things. and guinea pigs.

Chiara said...

Like you ever come over to my house anyway Mike!! I'm sure once every 2 years I could send Milo to his grandma's house.....