They wouldn't let me do a photo shoot.
So I stole this picture from Aunt Caddy.
For some reason they'll cooperate with her.
But they DID let me cut their hair yesterday.
And they didn't whine or complain about it once.
Okay, that's a lie.
Madden complained until I threatened him with really bad things.
And Mason simply said, "I'm just not going to even open my mouth, okay mom?"
They look handsome as ever.
I love these two.
They may give me headaches with all their Pokemon talk.
And they may stink when they come inside from playing.
And they may not listen to 98% of what I say to them.
But they make me smile.
And I'm proud of them.
And I love being their mom.

5 comments:
I love these boys-but they are getting way too old way too fast!
Aw, they sure are cuties! My goodness, they're going to be regular heart breakers before you know it! And isn't it true...no matter how crazy they make us, we still love the little stinkers:)
Ah, how dare you put MEN in your title..... They will forever be little rugrats!!!! I love your kids, that's why I can't have my own. They will never be half as cute as yours!
ah they are so cute! i love these boys.
How cute! I love new haircut day! And, I can't believe how badly boys can stink after they play hard! Even when they're so little...
Post a Comment