Thursday, April 1, 2010

We're still alive.....

Geez.....talk about not doing a new post in F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!
I never knew that your blog could get "too full"
and not allow you to post anymore until you PAY!
What is that all about?!?!
Anyhow - I'M BACK! And I know you all missed me! ;)-
Here's what we've been up to lately.....

CRAZY HAIR DAY AT SCHOOL


Macks has discovered dress-ups.....
and has also mastered the art of whining.

Marley is an animal. She is into everything and on TOP of everything. And she thinks getting into trouble is hilarious. She is my only child that BOLTS (while chuckling out loud to herself) in the opposite direction when put her down on the ground. Her current favorites include: making the light fixture swing back and forth from the ceiling above my kitchen table, digging dirt out of all the live plants in my house, coloring with ANYTHING on every surface possible,
and "playing" on the computer .
(making it do all sorts of crazy things that we can't figure out how to fix)
And the best part about it all....
is that she says "Uh oh" after every naughty thing she does.

8 comments:

Caddy Haycock said...

A new post! It's about time! I love this little Fronce family so much. You and Bill are awesome and your kids couldn't be cuter.

mIcHeLLe said...

yay! you're alive!!!
Marley is destined to have lots of tricks up her sleeve w/three big brother to teach her things :)
what are you talking about PAYING for your blog? no way!

Cailey & Brady said...

hahaha that little missy is naughty, but i love her more than life it self. and your other kids of course. but really how can you not lover her giggle after she grabs mack's toy or pulls his hair. she knows exactly what she's doing. she is one smart and hilarious one year old and i love her!

Jill said...

Yay! you're back. So, did you really have to pay to post? Lame-o. Cute pix of the kiddos. I know exactly what you mean about Marley, Spencer is the same way! Makes me crazy, but I also have to secretly giggle, because I'm just in awe of all that he can figure out!

Tiffany W. said...

WHAT!? You had to PAY?! Uh-oh! i might be in trouble soon! How much did you have to pay? And how long does it last? Yikes!

Marley sounds like she could not be fun! I love the stinkers! (cuz all mine seem to be that way too! ;)

Carroll Conversations said...

Pay for a FREE blogspot? What? Nice april fools BTW. Either that or someone's making a little cash off you. =) Fill us in. Glad to see you back.

Jill said...

Haha I love that pic of Macks! He looks like he belongs in the Marines. Plus Mason looks 15 in that pic! What the!

marvalyn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That Little Girl is faster than a speeding bullet and into anything that is not bolted down. She is the cutest little she-devil around. She was helping her Mom put my new chairs together, helping with the little kids puzzles , the grt Grandpa Jake puzzles, the teenie 500 pc puzzles, the nerf balls, the little people boat toys and they went outside in the back yard and she was right there with the big brothers throwing rocks in to the window wells through the grate bars-scared the heck out of me...they werent really happy when we made come back in to eat,but what a Great Easter Sunday!! As they left, they went out the back door to go to the Car, the back gate opened and off goes little Marley May the other direction as fast as those little feet could go-Thanks for sharing that day with us...I love you . Grandma Lyn