
Incase you were wondering, our Maximo turned THREE!
We had a big family party and celebrated my brother-in-law Cody
and my brother Carson's birthdays as well.
I made a cake that I was somewhat proud of....
(ok fine....I thought it was the coolest thing ever
and I was VERY proud of myself!)

Cody and Macks riding up the hill....
where is Carson you might ask?

Oh, you know....crashed off the side of the mountain.
I tried my best to stay true to character.
(Carson felt ripped off that he was Diego
AND that he was riding a BICYCLE instead of a motorcycle....)
The rest of us thought it was the funniest thing ever!


He is my one child that I really, really, really wanted to stay TWO.
He is quite possibly the most scrumptious thing around.
His big brown eyes, his lucious lashes, and his sly smile....
melt my heart every day.
it would be the letter "Y."
He wants to be at Nani's house (my mom) or
Nena's house (my cousin Shayna) every single day.
He loves, loves, loves listening to "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz with Bill.
To Macks this song is titled "Da-doot-doo."
his very own....it is amazing how well he can sing this song.
He still can't ever get enough rides in the Jeep with his dad.
He could live on Animal Crackers and Chocolate milk....
And when he asks for animal crackers he says
If you say or do anything that he doesn't like....he will call you a baby.
He wants nothing to do with potty training.
He asks "why?" to everything.
His favorite thing to play with are Legos....
He is, BY FAR, our most polite child.


8 comments:
You totally got that dirt bike cake from a Family Fun magazine... because I had considered making it for Connor! :) Yours is even better than the magazine's! I love it! :)
Ha ha oh man I love that kid! That first picture is amazing, just like your cake! You should go on Food Network challenge for cake making. I love Macks's little language too. Seems like each time we see you guys he's making up new pronunciations for words ha ha. Love him!
Oh goodness how I love my Macksen Angus. This little man makes me smile just thinking about him. Love his adorable face, love his crazy antics, love his half understandable language, love him love him love him. Happy 3 Macky!
Tiffany - she definitely DID get the idea for the cake from that magazine. I'm a little disappointed she didn't mention that in the post. She's basically lying by pretending like it was all her idea.
Love you Mackey!
Wow! You have got some MAD cake building skills. I'm impressed!
Oh how I love Macks! He is quite possibly the cutest thing EVER! I wish he would stay this age forever as well. They aren't much fun when they grow up like Mason and Madden and want nothing to do with me anymore!
Wow, you have described my Heath to a "T"! He is 2 1/2 and I do don't want him to grow up. I just love him the way he is. (I NEVER remember feeling like this when Kyle was this age!) Heath is also so polite and lovable, they sound a lot alike. We are lucky moms! Happy Birthday anyway Macks!
Mari
oh macky i love you little guy! you are the sweetest cutest thing around! never change! happy birthday buddy of mine! xoxoxo may may
Post a Comment