Here is the commercial that Madden was in. You can see him in the first part as the blurry little guy on the dock throwing rocks. Then he disappears....reminding us all to be careful near any body of water.
For realz dogz! Madden is like the new Ashton Kutcher of the film industry. Can I get his autograph before he gets too big and too popular to talk to me, his own uncle?
Good thing i laughed so hard i almost peed my pants in stead of being so offended by your rude comments!! I swear i am going to pick that name (even though seth doesn't like it either)just to bug you! ;)
oh that is awesome!!! Kind of freaky, though...ugh....I am a nurse up at Primary, and have seen this happen way too many times!! Glad Madden was able to be a part of that!
Your blog is so cute! And it is nice to finally put a face to your name:) Nope, I haven't started at JetBlue yet, but I will this Thursday! Any last minute advice?!?
8 comments:
Sweet! I've been waiting for this commercial ever since I heard about it. Madden looks great in that hat :)
I'm glad you posted it! If you didn't, I'd probably wouldn't ever see it-with our tvs broken and all...:)
Proof that I am a better dad than that TV dad he has. Madden has NEVER drowned while I have been talking on the phone by a large body of water.
That is the most professional, fuzzy little man i have ever seen! ;) Way to go Madden!
For realz dogz! Madden is like the new Ashton Kutcher of the film industry. Can I get his autograph before he gets too big and too popular to talk to me, his own uncle?
Good thing i laughed so hard i almost peed my pants in stead of being so offended by your rude comments!! I swear i am going to pick that name (even though seth doesn't like it either)just to bug you! ;)
oh that is awesome!!! Kind of freaky, though...ugh....I am a nurse up at Primary, and have seen this happen way too many times!! Glad Madden was able to be a part of that!
Your blog is so cute! And it is nice to finally put a face to your name:) Nope, I haven't started at JetBlue yet, but I will this Thursday! Any last minute advice?!?
Post a Comment