
My Madden LOVES The Price is Right.....like seriously more than any old lady you know! I'm not quite sure how he is going to survive next year when he is in school full time and can't be home in the mornings to watch it. He yells at the contestant to tell them what they should choose or how much they should bid. And the sad part is....is that he's actually pretty darn close most of the time. How a five year old has any concept of what things cost, I have no idea?! He said to me this morning, (after watching a guy totally blow winning a car) "Oh man, I wish I could be on this show because I'm way better than any of these people and I could totally win a car!"
2 comments:
HA HA - I totally had to laugh when I read this because my Parker is the same way! Luckily there are those "offtrack" days so he can get his fill then - and now there is always the Primetime Price Is Right!!!
Chiara...Saturday I'm having a one-year-old party for Bauer. May I get your address so I can give you an invite?
Post a Comment