Macks is growing up. (SIGH) Before too long he'll be sleeping in a big boy bed as Marley moves into the crib. When Macks saw his bed in the box he was SO excited and insisted that we get it out....RIGHT AWAY. He had so much fun helping Bill put it together....but like that was a surprise...he loves doing ANYTHING with his dad. For now he loves to play on it with his legos and his puppy Juno and has actually fallen asleep on it a few times....but ends up hanging half way off as he is the most wiggly sleeper ever! Good thing he still has a while to used to it before I make the official swap.
10 years ago
4 comments:
I love Macks. He is so cute and is getting so big! I love that first picture of him-adorable!
Tell me how long until you move him to the big boy bed. I just want to keep Brooklynn in her crib forever!!!Just so I can keep her in bed....is that bad?
Chiara you have the cutest family! You gave me hope of having a boy next...just your opposite. It was so much fun to catch up on you. I am heartbroken about Cody and wish your family peace at this time. I ran into Mindy Thomas tonight at Hannah's soccer game and we made the connection with the Haycock family. She had just seen your kids yesterday I think. What a small world! Thanks again for tracking me down and so we can be blogging buddies...love ya!
I havent been on your blog in forever-so many cute pictures-I cant take it. Wish everyday we were there in person, especially to love on your sweet Marley girl-she is so precious. And I am almost about ready to make the switch with Eli to the bottom bunk, working on potty training right now-one thing at a time right. Miss you guys like crazy.
Post a Comment