...I'd take and post a few more pictures of Marley. So here you go!

Cheeks...that's all I have to say...I love this girls cheeks!

A little milk mouth for all to see....I don't think she liked the hat very much

She kind of has the "fat guy in a little coat" thing going on here....although in her case it is more like a fat girl in a little sweater....even though the sweater really isn't that little....
Cheeks...that's all I have to say...I love this girls cheeks!
A little milk mouth for all to see....I don't think she liked the hat very much
She kind of has the "fat guy in a little coat" thing going on here....although in her case it is more like a fat girl in a little sweater....even though the sweater really isn't that little....
10 comments:
Well, I guess the Fennugreek is working out just fine for you because that is one well fed baby! :) LOVE those cheeks! Muah!
Marley May you are so darn cute. I can't get enough of your huge cheeks and rolly legs! I love these pictures War-good work!
ah my marley may i sure do love her! she looks adorable!
She does have great cheeks. Looks like she is getting plenty to eat. Good job Marley. The pictures are so cute! I can't wait to see her!
Love the pictures! Such a pretty girl!
Yep, You have got a chunk on your hands. Cute pictures. LOVE THE CHEEKS TOO!!!
Can I just say that she is the cutest thing ever and she could be Maddens twin. Wish I was there to love on her cheeks!
She is such a cutie and I LOVE those cheeks!! We really want to come see you guys when you have time!
Adorable cheeks! I just want to kiss them! She's adorable. Can't wait to see how she changes as she grows up.
By the way....how is it being a mother of 4?
squishy!!! My baby amelie still looks like a featherless chicken to me! Even though she is 9 pounds now! She started off at 6, so I guess she is chunking up nicely! But Miss Marley is ADORABLY SQUISHY! Thats how all my kids were... besides my little chicken Amelie!
Post a Comment