Monday, April 13, 2009

Breast Milk

I pour a bowl of cereal for Madden.

He takes a nice big bite....spits it out and yells,
"Oh gross mom, you gave me breast milk! I'm going to throw up!"

I try to control my laughing, because obviously the poor boy is upset....and dry heaving....
"Buddy, I did not give you breast milk."

"Yes you did!"

"Do you even know what breast milk tastes like?"

"No, but obviously it is gross because Marley throws it up everytime you give it to her!"

hahahahahaha!

Ends up the milk was expired....the poor guy might be traumatized for life. I don't see him begging me to give him milk any time soon. Dang-it! I was on such a good roll getting him to drink milk....all I had to do was tell him that milk would make him a better football player. I'm going to have to come up with something better now.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! Good laugh to start the week!

mIcHeLLe said...

that is soo funny Chiara! Madden cracks me up! Love how he says it how it is!! too cute!

Jill said...

Expired milk at the Fronce household? That's hard to believe considering how good you two are with that kind of stuff!

colterhaycock said...

Hahahaha - That's some good stuff. Madden is hilarious.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

That is hilarious. Your stories make me smile!!

Caddy Haycock said...

Ha ha ha! Stories about Madden can always make me laugh.

Kristie said...

That is sick! I don't know what is worse...breast milk or rotten milk! Poor kid!

Mike and Chelsi said...

oh my gosh that is seriously hilarious!!! i love it!