Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BUR-BABE



We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Aunt Bur-Babe. (you should hear Macks say Bur-babe....it is the cutest thing ever!!) Secretly I think she really wishes she had some kids of her own because she cannot get enough of mine! :) She loves to shop for my kids, play with them, and even offers to babysit them....sometimes on weekends!!! She is currently spoiling Marley. She MADE these darling burp rags (and she is sooo not domestic so that is HUGE), bought me THEE cutest Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag in the world, and currently hooked us up with some fabulous headbands and flower bows. As soon as I convince myself that we are done having kids I think of all my sisters and how I could not live without them....and think I may need to trick Bill into trying for one more and hope it is a sister for Marley!! ;)-

Thanks Aunt Curry! We love you!!

8 comments:

Carly Knibbe said...

Um excuse me but I did give Curry some money for that diaper bag so I get like 10% credit! haha

Bill said...

Wait, Jojo - YOU gave Curry some $$$, or Gordy gave you some $$$ and you in turn gave it to Curry? How is Olive Garden treating you?

Curry said...

Ah War, You are too good to me. Thanks for the post dedicated just to me. The reason I love your kids so much is because they're NOT mine. :) I have the perfect senario, your kids whenever I want and as soon as I'm done, they get returned. Why would I want my own kids? Duh! Thanks! Love you guys

Curry said...

Oh and it's true, I'm not even sort of domestic, although I did a mighty fine job if I do say so myself. :)

Tiffany W. said...

Seriously? I am starting to think i was really jipped with not getting any sisters!!! Marley totally needs one! :)

mIcHeLLe said...

yeah, I say keep having babies til she gets a sister....totally. Bill, don't read this.

Patrick and Paige said...

Curry and I are kindred spirits. I love all my nieces and nephews but LOVE LOVE LOVE giving them back when I am done playing with them and getting my "Fix" I just enjoy my Beauty Sleep too much. Haha. I am sure one day soon I will have kids and stop borrowing everyone elses. Love ya Curry!!!

Aislinn said...

sisters really ARE the best.