So cute, I have always thought that about Cody. He has the BEST smile and twinkly eyes to go with it!
Cody was a looker... that was never a question. His smile could melt ANY girl's heart! :) That is an amazing pic of the two of them. I miss him too, and I love you so much.
Yeah he had my heart for quite a while. And so sweet to go along with it. Let me know if you come across that picture of he and I. Love you!
He is the most handsome man I can think of..... I miss his guts and can't stand it........ Damn!Love you and your blogYour favorite sisterC shizzle
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute, I have always thought that about Cody. He has the BEST smile and twinkly eyes to go with it!
Cody was a looker... that was never a question. His smile could melt ANY girl's heart! :) That is an amazing pic of the two of them. I miss him too, and I love you so much.
Yeah he had my heart for quite a while. And so sweet to go along with it. Let me know if you come across that picture of he and I. Love you!
He is the most handsome man I can think of..... I miss his guts and can't stand it........ Damn!
Love you and your blog
Your favorite sister
C shizzle
Post a Comment